A few of the PCVs and I had big plans to go to the bank and a supermarket today, but it rained heavily last the night and torrentially all morning, flooding the streets and foiling our errand-run.
 |
| Balcony-view of the rain |
Also, in transportation news, my departure for Kankan is now tentatively scheduled for Sunday, so I should have all day tomorrow to take care of items on my To-Do list. I've also been reassured by several Peace Corps Volunteers currently living in or near Kankan that pretty much anything one (assuming one is a PCV) could need - from olive oil to nice buckets to curry powder to hair conditioner to coffee - is available for purchase there, which is nice to hear.
It's later in the afternoon now, and it this is still pretty much exactly what it looks like outside. I'm definitely glad that I brought that nice rain jacket and those rubber boots.
No comments:
Post a Comment